Conditions of Hire
Jurassic View Apartment is owned by Holiday Lets UK LTD. Registered in England. Reg. Office: 71 Granville Road, Wigston, Leicester LE18 1JQ. Company No. 12390166. When you book Jurassic View Apartment you can be reassured that you are dealing with a registered UK company.
Our Conditions of Hire:
1. The Hirer shall have the right to occupy and use for a holiday the Property specified on the booking form together with its gardens for the agreed period. Please bear in mind that you are responsible for your children’s safety whilst at Jurassic View Apartment.
2. The number of persons using the accommodation shall not exceed the number of people listed on the booking form. If you require day visitors, please notify us in advance (this is for insurance purposes). The proprietor reserves the right to decline accommodation and to order any unauthorised person off the premises.
3. The person booking the property will be responsible for the obligations and conditions of the booking.
4. The Hirer shall not pass his/her booking to another party.
5. In the event of cancellation by the Hirer the deposit will not be refunded; the balance will be if the property is re-let.
6. In the event of cancellation by the owner there would be a full refund of any deposit or rent paid.
7. It is advisable to email or telephone for confirmation of availability before sending your booking form and deposit. The owners accept all bookings in good faith. However, in the unlikely event of the owners or their agent having to cancel any booking previously confirmed, their liability will be limited to the return in full of any monies paid.
8. A deposit of £100 of the rental is payable on booking. The balance of the rental is payable 6 weeks prior to arrival. For bookings made less than 6 weeks in advance, the total amount is payable on booking.
9. Any damages or breakages which may occur must be paid for. Accidental damages or breakages of a minor nature will not normally be charged.
10. Any complaints must be made known to the proprietor immediately. No complaints will be entertained at the end of the hiring period or after the hirer has departed.
11. Sorry No Pets allowed.
12. The Hirer shall permit the Landlord or his agent the right of entry to the property at all reasonable times for inspection or to carry out repairs deemed necessary to the property, or equipment including gardening.
13. If there is any breach of these conditions by the Hirer, the landlord may re-enter the premises and there upon the Hiring created shall absolutely determine but without prejudice to other rights and remedies of the landlord.
14. Please take out your own insurance cover as the owners cannot be responsible for personal accidents, any loss incurred from theft or damage to your belongings, also arrange cancellation insurance if you wish.
15. Linen is provided i.e. sheets, pillow cases, duvet covers, towels, bathmats, tea towel all included in the price. However, should these be damaged by spillages, blood stains or anything else, the cost of the replacements will be deducted from your bond. If the bond is not sufficient we will require you to make up the difference in cost.
16. Travel cot and high chair are provided upon request, although we must point out that the travel cot are for children UNDER 2 only and you need to provide your own bedding for the cot.
17. Heating is included in the hire charge.
18. Bookings are from 3.00pm on the day of arrival to 10.00am on the day of departure. Timing on winter bookings short breaks is flexible. It is helpful if you telephone to notify us of your anticipated arrival time.
19. Guests are asked to leave accommodation clean and tidy when vacating, to ensure this, a £75.00 security deposit is required when paying the final balance which will be refunded within 14 days of departure after inspection of the premises.
20. If maintenance is called out unnecessarily this may result in the loss of security deposit and / or additional charge.
21. Guests are asked to consider other residents and not to cause nuisance or annoyance. The owner reserves the right to gain access with prior notice for the purposes of maintenance and inspection if necessary.
22. Please be aware that the Wi-fi at Jurassic View Apartment is unlimited.
23. The Bar-B-Q is not to be moved off the slabbed bar-b-q area on to the balcony as the construction of the balcony is made out of wood, therefore would be a fire risk. Please clean the Bar.B.Q after use and put the coals and ashes in the steel dustbin provided.
24. Washing is not to be hung out over the ballistae of the balcony to dry out. We have provided you with a washer/drier and a clothes airer that is to be used either in the kitchen or outside on the Bar-B-Q area.
25. No smoking is allowed with in the apartment or on the balcony due to fire risk.
26. We kindly ask that you ensure that the kitchen items are washed up, put away and the dish washer emptied before your departure.
27. Please do not use fake tan or decide to dye your hair whilst staying at the apartment as we have found that this can damage the towels and the white walls and bathroom suites.